1. When we had our first snowstorm 2 weeks ago, Jeff did a snow dance. He jumped up and down and sang, "It's snowing, it's snowing." The next evening, he took this awesome picture of our roses still blooming in all that snow.
2. For Trick or Treating on Halloween, the older girls invited some friends to come for dinner and trick or treat together. The Ghost Shepherd's Pie we had for dinner energized all 11 girls for the evening of running and begging.
3. Today I rediscovered the joy of a project. I painted our guest bedroom, using paint left over from previous projects. I am thrilled with the result!
4. Maggie was fascinated with painting as well. She watched me for a long time, occasionally commenting on how different the room looked and how it will still look different in the morning, and after church, and after school on Monday, etc., etc. She doesn't remember me ever painting anything before, since the last room I painted was when she was about 3.
Is Sophie in the picture? I can't tell where she is.
ReplyDeleteYes, she's on the left dressed in a white toga. Did you think that was Michelle?
ReplyDeleteI thought that was Michelle!
ReplyDelete